*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hmm, a hi-jack of the hi-jack? Don't know how Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
would react to that. I have 'The Pictures' so my head is safe. You on the other hand dear
bun.gif
--------------------
hide.gif

"How low can she go?"

Is underground low enough? The labyrinth goes pretty far down; I should be safe there. JD's the only purrson from "topside" that would know how to find me there, and he's been conspicuously absent of late. Not that Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
, with all her womanly wiles, could purrsuade him to turn me in; there are some things even a sparkly won't do (good thing for me Perry doesn't know his way around down there, isn't it?)

Last edited:
"How low can she go?"

Is underground low enough? The labyrinth goes pretty far down; I should be safe there. JD's the only purrson from "topside" that would know how to find me there, and he's been conspicuously absent of late. Not that Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
, with all her womanly wiles, could purrsuade him to turn me in; there are some things even a sparkly won't do (good thing for me Perry doesn't know his way around down there, isn't it?)
You should be safe.
cool.png

Hey, Mitch, just got done shoveling snow. C'mon Aleve do your job. The Princess has been wrapping Christmas presents all day, and the dining room and wife are 'Sparkly Delight'.

Quote:
How long did the shovelling take? I didn't bother shovelling, instead I went out and drifted in the snow.

I'm a long time lurker up in the nothern part of the kingdom, jealous of your snow! Sourland, can you use your special magic and send some up? We snowshoers are getting a little crazier every day!

Welcome from the East central portion of the Kingdom. Trust me on this C neighbor if I could I would send you as much snow as you want. You can have all that is destined for me. Today was a little storm - 6 " on the 5 we received Sunday. Weatherman says Saturday/Sunday is to be a 'significant storm'.
barnie.gif
Appears that we are destined to pay the price for the mild winter of last year. Now if you are interested I can cast a spell and send you several broody hens.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom