*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Perhaps our snow-starved neighbor to the North should be talking to Alaskan?
idunno.gif

ETA - this is a note paw-delivered from the Labyrinth by Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
. I have ways of keeping in touch while keeping out of reach, you see.
wink.png

Last edited:
I thought of asking Alaskan, but I was afraid it would come with voles attached! The outdoor cats around here are too lazy to deal with voles, and my indoor two would never think of having rodent breath. We can still see green grass, we've had so little snow.

Quote: Sorry Alaskan.
A sorry Alaskan, perhaps, but the only one we have.
hu.gif

Welcome from the East central portion of the Kingdom. Trust me on this C neighbor if I could I would send you as much snow as you want. You can have all that is destined for me. Today was a little storm - 6 " on the 5 we received Sunday. Weatherman says Saturday/Sunday is to be a 'significant storm'.
barnie.gif
Appe ars that we are destined to pay the price for the mild winter of last year. Now if you are interested I can cast a spell and send you several broody hens.
lol.png
Far be it from me to tell you your business, O Enchanter of Hens, but isn't it a bit cold for dancing? I'd think you'd get frostbite.

The thermometer has been making like a yoyo for the last couple of weeks. On Friday, the high was in the low 80's; in the Island of Lights parade that night, Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
and I were wearing t-shirts. On Sunday, the temps never got out of the 40's, so we wore warm coats for the Wilmington Holiday Parade (our float won 2nd place in the commercial category!! Yay!!)

Monday the temps were in the 70's; it was in the 60's this morning, but the mercury fell all day and we'll be in the 30's tonight.
th.gif

Last edited:
The voles sealed your doom.
tongue.gif
sickbyc.gif
No Way, You are now stuck in Alaska for the rest of your life. Muhahahaha.

Why did you move to Alaska in the first place?
Insanity!

INSANITY SAYS ALASKAN!!!!!!

yep, that is a sani with an in.

In what you ask? sanity means cleanliness of course!

SMOOCH TIME!

What? What did Alaskan say?

This is ultra weird...

WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom