*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Today, I wanted to 'poof'. It was Christmas here with our kids and grandkids. In a roughly wrapped plain box, 'George' scrawled on the paper. once Again Chucky came to me.
barnie.gif
We found him in the oven with the pierogies later in the day, but now he has disappeared. Goodness only knows where he will reappear.
hide.gif
The conflagration will take place tomorrow.

Today, I wanted to 'poof'. It was Christmas here with our kids and grandkids. In a roughly wrapped plain box, 'George' scrawled on the paper. once Again Chucky came to me.
barnie.gif
We found him in the oven with the pierogies later in the day, but now he has disappeared. Goodness only knows where he will reappear.
hide.gif
The conflagration will take place tomorrow.

I declare, that thing has more lives than a cat! Do you really think that immolating him again will have a lasting effect?
hide.gif

Sour, I do believe that Ricky Lee Jones once sang a song dedicated to you, the title was "Chucky's in Love"! (Bunny, can you cue the jukebox?)

And Bunny, even when you're not all here, you're more here than a lot of the members of the Kingdom are ever here, even when they're here!

Perry

Here you go, Perry:
0.jpg

But oh, boy, Perry, don't get me started on whether I'm here or not. I remember trying to explain to Em one time about how I could be here, not here, there, and not there all at the same time. Gets so bad now, I hardly know whether I'm coming or going (though I might even be doing both).
hu.gif

Hey, Sour - Critter had an idea for you. Someone on another thread mentioned New Year's Eve bonfires made of discarded Christmas trees. You may be starting a new family tradition - the New Year's Eve Chucky Roast!

Last edited:
Thanks Bunny! As far as whether you're coming or going (or somewhere in between), you're always here or there!

But don't give poor Sour ideas about bonfires, he'll have the moats blazing before you know it!
(and leaving the potato salad next to the fire!)

Perry

Chucky # 1 after years of torment was burned. 'Picture of Chucky'? I don't know what I did with it, but whatever appears to be permanent as there have been no reappearances. This new 'Chucky' is about Barbie Doll sized but malevolent nevertheless. Youngest grandson who stayed over with his cousins was looking for him today. Where o where has my Chucky gone?

Hi, 1d3, Happy New Year and hope that the move/plans are going smoothly.

Perry, suppose you poured gasoline on the moats, threw Chucky in and lit it - would that hurt the deniens, and would it remove Chucky?

Perry, suppose you poured gasoline on the moats, threw Chucky in and lit it - would that hurt the deniens, and would it remove Chucky?
Turning the moats into a potential Superfund site sounds like a bit of overkill for trying to rid oneself of something the size of a Barbie doll. However, I fear that with something as malevolent as Chucky, it might be more like Macbeth said, ". . . No, this my hand will rather / The multitudinous seas incarnadine / Making the green one red." You'd get no thanks for that from bluesub, I'm sure.

It's a rainy morning here, and I've gotten a few chuckes over The Pirates of Penzance on Netflix. I find it a bit amazing that the same voice can do this:
0.jpg

after years of doing this:

0.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom