*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

ep.gif
Chucky has appeared on the top of the Christmas tree with his knife pressed against the angel's throat.
ep.gif

ep.gif
I've been told that after I went to bed last night Chucky was discovered in the Christmas village - two carolers and a dog were found dead. Circumstantial, but we all know who was responsible.

Sour, I do feel for ya as far as being "chased" by Chucky! But I've got to tell you straight up, using the moats to burn him would not be a good idea. You may be able to save you're neck with Queen Em with the "secret" file, but the wrath of Blue if you mess with her beauties is something that you'll be on your own with!
(She might take a bribe for some things, but her "babies" are not one of them!!!)

Perry

Last edited:
Angel has been deposed from the top of the tree, and Chucky reigns - until I go to bed that is. The tree is in our bedroom (biggest room in this little house) and I am not sleeping in the same room as Chucky.

I slept well, but Chucky was sitting in the computer chair this AM. I placed him in the hall coat closet, and apparently he leapt out and attacked the Princess when she opened the door. He 'just happened' to be leaning against the door waiting to lunge.
lau.gif

The thought of Chucky online is absolutely chilling.
hide.gif

But lying in wait to pounce on the Princess when she opened the closet?
ep.gif
I hope you jumped in to defend your bride - after you picked yourself up off of the floor, laughing, that is.
wink.png

I don't know nothin' about nothin'. The troubling part is that I have absolutely no idea where he is right now. I will be checking beneath the sheets before I get into bed. I'll bet that if one was to do a 'Chucky Search' all sort of scary links would appear.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom