*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I know....
wink.png

Alaskan is lost!!!

Someone please explain to me what we are talking about.. Something in regards to Wisher...

Please use very easy to understand tiny words.... And do not put slugs in the peanut butter.

The flaming house though, is the most perfect Alaskan present!!

Alaskan is lost!!!

Someone please explain to me what we are talking about.. Something in regards to Wisher...

Please use very easy to understand tiny words.... And do not put slugs in the peanut butter.
Every 3 months, Nifty and the others who reside in the hallowed halls the mods give out awards to some BYC'ers. Some, like the educator award, are done at the discretion of the mods, but the members nominate people for others, like the friend award.

Every 3 months, Nifty and the others who reside in the hallowed halls the mods give out awards to some BYC'ers. Some, like the educator award, are done at the discretion of the mods, but the members nominate people for others, like the friend award.
OOOHHH!! I didn't know that! (yes, I know you were not talking to me...)

You don't by chance happen to know where we nominate people for that do you?

Those words were kinda big.....

But I got it.

jumpy.gif

YEAH WISHER!
Sorry about that. Sometimes I work so hard at keeping my posts short and to the point, I lose focus (oh, hey look, butterflies . . . .) and don't notice the great honkin' big words that I wind up dropping like boulders in a terminal moraine.
hide.gif

Give me credit - at least I didn't put anything in the peanut butter.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom