*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

'Off' as in off your rocker?

Or 'off' as in green and smelly?

WE LOVE GREEN
big_smile.png
giggling-green-turtle-smiley-emoticon.gif

So I get up this morning and walk the pugs. Come back inside and affix their pee pads. Fix my coffee and heat the puppy formula. Prepare and administer Otis's medications. Go outside to bottle feed the puppies. Come back inside to find that Otis has pooped on the floor in the kitchen, and Rocky has knocked one of the pillows off of the sofa in the living room and urinated on it - through the pee pad.
barnie.gif
The Princess was not happy. Two days to go.

I pity my daughter.

So I get up this morning and walk the pugs. Come back inside and affix their pee pads. Fix my coffee and heat the puppy formula. Prepare and administer Otis's medications. Go outside to bottle feed the puppies. Come back inside to find that Otis has pooped on the floor in the kitchen, and Rocky has knocked one of the pillows off of the sofa in the living room and urinated on it - through the pee pad.
barnie.gif
The Princess was not happy. Two days to go.

I pity my daughter.

If it was
giggling-green-turtle-smiley-emoticon.gif
Green would it have been better?

How much do WE LOVE GREEN?

Quote: Definitely not. Many years ago, we had a dog that had to be treated for heartworm microfilaria. The drug used to kill the microfilaria was actually a blue dye; so the dog's waste was blue. Unfortunately, the dog's housebroken status wasn't entirely reliable, and there were a few "accidents." Even when the smell is gone, the blue stain remains to remind you.
barnie.gif

There is a God! Our daughter texted the Princess, and our grandson is coming home from Cornell this evening - the dogs will be returned tomorrow AM.
yesss.gif

Three years and a handful of hours ago, the first words on this thread were Chickengal505's lament that her words no longer were the last to appear on threads. Our benevolent and gracious
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
Queen Em quickly made it true here too, and the Hi-jack thread was born. Since that time, more that 23,000 posts have been made by 150 members. Some have only visited briefly, but others have come to stay here within thewalls and moats of our beloved Kingdom.

Happy birthday, Hi-jack thread!

Three years and a handful of hours ago, the first words on this thread were Chickengal505's lament that her words no longer were the last to appear on threads. Our benevolent and gracious:bow :bow :bow Queen Em quickly made it true here too, and the Hi-jack thread was born. Since that time, more that 23,000 posts have been made by 150 members. Some have only visited briefly, but others have come to stay here within thewalls and moats of our beloved Kingdom. Happy birthday, Hi-jack thread!
:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom