*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hi, Mitch, busy day today. Left early and just got home - color me drag butt tired.
hmm.png

LOL! Well, for starters I'm no longer living in WV. I'm in Tornado Alley. Well, the part of TN that is in Tornado Alley. I have the storm chasing bug now... LOL Been watching it online and I figure one way to get over my fear of storms is to chase them. Probably never happen..
big_smile.png
DD is doing fantastic in school here. You may recall all the problems she had in WV at school and with her health. She was off all meds 3 months after moving here and has made either the A/B honor roll or the A honor roll since starting school. This is her second year in it and so far this year, she has been on the A honor roll. She loves school now.
ya.gif
I had to find homes for my chickies, the dogs, and my cats. I couldn't find a place in the country here that I could afford so I had to settle for a duplex.....in the city.....where they don't allow chickens....
somad.gif

My parents 50th wedding anniversary is today. My sister and I are having a dinner for them on Sunday. I'm working on decorations now...well, not RIGHT now.....when I'm not on the computer...you get the drift.
tongue.png

Anyway, I will be back on in a while...storms heading this way so I'm getting of the computer. Y'all have fun!

Back
Top Bottom