*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

It seems fitting to return to my home here in the Kingdom for this post. I understand that our days of glory are long gone, but this the world's longest ongoing hijack holds a special place in my heart. There was a day when the Kingdom and its inhabitants had the world ringing with laughter and mirth. I miss those days, but have still returned for post # 50,000. Love to the days of the Kingdom.
love.gif

bow.gif
Long Live SOURLAND, 50,000 POSTS and many more to follow (don't make a liar out of me Sour)
wee.gif

congratulations and love to my buddy Sour -
love.gif
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Well guys, introducing Luke Grayson Lambert. He's absolutely perfect and healthy. We are so blessed. I'm not sick at all. Feel great. I'm in some pain, but I'm also floating on cloud 9, so it's tolerable.

Congratulations! So glad you have this done. This baby is one of the most beautiful newborns I've seen. Serious, and I've seen a few! He's just darling.

• 84b41cf0_BYC_6_yr_badge.gif

And there it is - 50000 posts. 50000 opportunities taken to inspire, inform, encourage, or just entertain. Glad I met you, Broody Magician. Don't rust on your laurels too long.

Back
Top Bottom