*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Sheesh.... I shouldn't have typed that about my goats....

:rolleyes:

Little doeling did try to kill herself today, shortly after I bragged that my goats don't try to kill themselves... Stuck her head into a feed scoop, and it stuck there....

Luckily she also cried like the baby she is, good and loud even with her head in the scoop... So I managed to rescue the silly beast before any damage was done. :rolleyes:

Sheesh!

Goats!

:barnie

Goats - once at a party at my sister's house I turned the goats loose during a picnic. It appears that goats poop as soon as they jump up on something like a picnic table loaded with food.
lau.gif
No one was happy with me - I blamed it on the beer.

That they are.

You know those photos of the goats that have climbed up into the trees?

Turns out that my goats can do that.

They can also climb to the top of any fence, squish it down with their weight, and then they have a highway into where ever they want.

I am so glad that the main road is far away... And they prefer to stay close to home.
roll.png
hot wire. At least that was what has worked for my escape artist goats. I'm forever pulling stuck heads out of the fence as well.

Goats - once at a party at my sister's house I turned the goats loose during a picnic. It appears that goats poop as soon as they jump up on something like a picnic table loaded with food.
lau.gif
No one was happy with me - I blamed it on the beer.
beer and boer. sounds like a really redneck party.

Back
Top Bottom