*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

As for me, always running on empty - hugs highly requested.Too bad Sprite (Cocker) died many years ago. Her favorite thing was to put her paws around someone's neck and hold on. None of the other dogs ever did that. I really miss her.

Maybe in a while Alaskan, I did manage to finish the 1.75 quart Tillamook Mud Slide ice cream. It was good but not worth $ 5.99. When I was new on BYC a Chicken Lady told me that was the best but never found it out here - till lately.

I had tried it first as Ben & Jerry Mud slide and liked that one. Meanwhile Walgreens has my very favorite H/D. Haagen Daz Rocky Road on sale tomorrow.

I'm such a softie, that when my son gave up his favorite stuffed dog, I was crushed. But, took him in with a couple others and have cared for them ever since. Mothers often do that - because it's saving childhood memories. Kids grow up so fast.

There was I guess a full moon dance at my house, had stuff strung out everywhere and while I was "trying" to get dressed for bed I had the curtains closed but if someone had a key and walked in they'd would have had an eye full for a few minutes. I'm sure everyone had stuff happen and can't find the laundry
you need at the right moment....

Back
Top Bottom