*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
WHAT?!?!? NO GUNS!?!??
You just manage to take the fun out of everything, dont'ya?
Well, pff, we wont use guns, we'll use one of Adam's tanks! And machetes!

tanks are guns.
tongue2.gif

..... Debatable.

Quote:
you are not an Elder. You do not get to interrogate anyone.

But I'm a Younger, who is watching out for a fellow BYCer. No fair that the old people get all the fun!

old.gif
people didnt get to have any fun when they were younger....neither should you! ps uprisings will be eliminated! resistance is futile!

Quote:
But I'm a Younger, who is watching out for a fellow BYCer. No fair that the old people get all the fun!

old.gif
people didnt get to have any fun when they were younger....neither should you! ps uprisings will be eliminated! resistance is futile!

old.gif
Oh yeah, we had (and still have) lots of fun. We're old
old.gif
--- not dead. We remember being teenagers, we raised teenagers, we know all about the teen years-- that's why we are so worried. Tani, Tani, Tani what's up with your turn towards violence??? Stick with brownies. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar-- wait, we were talking about boys - back to the knives and guns and tanks etc.
lol.png

P.S. Had a ball at the fair with my grandkids and the Princess.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
old.gif

old.gif
Oh yeah, we had (and still have) lots of fun. We're old
old.gif
--- not dead. We remember being teenagers, we raised teenagers, we know all about the teen years-- that's why we are so worried. Tani, Tani, Tani what's up with your turn towards violence??? Stick with brownies. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar-- wait, we were talking about boys - back to the knives and guns and tanks etc.
lol.png

P.S. Had a ball at the fair with my grandkids and the Princess.
celebrate.gif

Look up Fpsrussia on youtube I wish I had his job lol

Spook busy...My mother was admitted into the hospital this
evening.

Mom is old and frail. Has been in failing health for some time.

So...life being as it is, Mom is on my mind.

Spook, not laughing tonight.

Back
Top Bottom