*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Eenie can't swim with a bucket on her face! But she was underwater for a good portion of the day.
old.gif

Quote:
What did I do?
hide.gif

Spook, Sour, MFB, and anybody else who wishes to: You have my permission to beat up all the stupid teenage boys at the lake that were trying to hit on my friend and I.
somad.gif

eenie? Did you take your bucket off? It sounds like maybe you did.

We tried to warn you about the dangers of going bucketless now didn't we?

Huh? Didn't we?

roll.png

mumbles to himself, darn kids never listen, told her to leave her bucket on, what's next? holding hands probably, leads to makeing calf eyes at each other... gotta call am emergency meeting of the elders now to straighten this all out, going to make me miss my nap...

Quote:
What did I do?
hide.gif

Spook, Sour, MFB, and anybody else who wishes to: You have my permission to beat up all the stupid teenage boys at the lake that were trying to hit on my friend and I.
somad.gif

Huh? Didn't we?

roll.png

mumbles to himself, darn kids never listen, told her to leave her bucket on, what's next? holding hands probably, leads to makeing calf eyes at each other... gotta call am emergency meeting of the elders now to straighten this all out, going to make me miss my nap...

I'm a big girl, 'member?
roll.png
I don't think you need to call a meeting. And I didn't even take my bucket with me.
hide.gif
And there was no hand holding. Well, except when I was trying to keep from falling off the water float and I grabbed Naomi's hand, (we both ended up underwater) but I HIGHLY doubt that counts.

Quote:

Huh? Didn't we?

roll.png

I'm a big girl, 'member?
roll.png
I don't think you need to call a meeting. And I didn't even take my bucket with me.
hide.gif
And there was no hand holding. Well, except when I was trying to keep from falling off the water float and I grabbed Naomi's hand, (we both ended up underwater) but I HIGHLY doubt that counts.

Naomi's hand is fine. It's Gabe, Jacob, Victor, and The Vulcan that we worry about.
cool.png

Quote:
I'm a big girl, 'member?
roll.png
hide.gif

Naomi's hand is fine. It's Gabe, Jacob, Victor, and The Vulcan that we worry about.
cool.png

I've never met any of them!
th.gif
I don't even know who these Jacob and Victor people are! I'm not in the habit of holding the hands of my friend's almost-boyfriends, and The Vulcan is another BYCer. Sigh.

Last edited:
Oh, that's odd; it seems I have come on in time for a meeting.
Eenie, you should be shunned. Time to break out the ugly bucket of shame.
Tanichca, we need to see a photograph of your bucket.

Back
Top Bottom