*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Tell me, eenie - is Spock actually crazyaboutchickens?

*Looks depressed* Yes.

Seems a better choice than Gabe/Romeo, at least. Judging by his username, he has chickens, and thus might qualify to be slightly higher on the chart. He'll still be chained to a pole so it's impossible to get to you unless you walk up to him, of course, but that's better than being tossed into the moat. As long as we keep him fairly safe and healthy DuckyGurl will be forced to give up the brownies.

Quote:
And chickens have not been mentioned once .....until now.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
*Looks depressed* Yes.

Seems a better choice than Gabe/Romeo, at least. Judging by his username, he has chickens, and thus might qualify to be slightly higher on the chart. He'll still be chained to a pole so it's impossible to get to you unless you walk up to him, of course, but that's better than being tossed into the moat. As long as we keep him fairly safe and healthy DuckyGurl will be forced to give up the brownies.

Choice? Of what, may I ask?
roll.png

Yes, he has chickens and ducks.
old.gif

Chained to a pole? Well, feed him granola bars and he should be fine.

Quote:
I dont know, I havent asked! He probably did, a bit.

Yay!!!
lau.gif

You should ask him. But just say "Purple".
gig.gif

could someone PM me who "Purple" is, Tani is hinting again
he.gif

Quote:
Tell me about it... when Purple happened, I was soooooo awkward feeling, I high-tailed it outta there!!

Purple happened? what's that supposed to mean?

Quote:

roll.png

old.gif

Of a relationship partner, not that we're letting you two within 1,000 feet of each other until a permission slip is signed.

Good, good. Now we just need to sneak a box of live chicks over to Gabe/Romeo's house and force him to take care of them.
Does anyone know if Em can make granola bars?

Quote:
could someone PM me who "Purple" is, Tani is hinting again
he.gif

You don't get to know!
lau.gif
That's why it's so funny!
ya.gif

somad.gif
that just makes me think it involves me...

Quote:
roll.png

old.gif

Of a relationship partner, not that we're letting you two within 1,000 feet of each other until a permission slip is signed.

Good, good. Now we just need to sneak a box of live chicks over to Gabe/Romeo's house and force him to take care of them.
Does anyone know if Em can make granola bars?

I HOPE that means a brother-sister relationship.
somad.gif

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom