*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Not if he sees her coming!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I really hope that I am wrong, but I somehow get the feeling that all of these "youngers" that are posting all this nonsense are really 75 year old grandma's hiding behind the curtain and playing a joke on all of us. Sort of like the wizard in the Wizard of Oz.

I really hope that I am wrong, but I somehow get the feeling that all of these "youngers" that are posting all this nonsense are really 75 year old grandma's hiding behind the curtain and playing a joke on all of us. Sort of like the wizard in the Wizard of Oz.

gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
for some reason that made me laugh REALLY hard!

You have probably been kissed more times than me because you are older, that doesn't mean I have never been kissed or know nothing about it
tongue.gif

Oh, child, if you only knew how funny this is!!
lau.gif

But those of us who have been there and done that, also know how classless is it to go on and on about it, like y'all do!

Last edited:

It would explain a lot. Instead of being 'classless' (
bun.gif
lady's word) and boring they are simply senile. The emphasis being on the 'simple'.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom