*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

JT sat next to me and let me have his pocket knike for a mintue to open a bag of candy for the other boys :p then he wrapped his arm around me since i was cold and i sunggled with him durning class oh how i love that boy <3 but he don't love me thats the worst part!!!!! he was just being helpful but then theres another teen boy who comes everyonce in a while just talking about him makes me feel giggley

duc.gif

What? Eenie kissing? *sigh* I knew this was eventually going to happen, just not so soon. Em is right Eenie, it all starts with a kiss. Only bright spot is that the Comrade had to get permission, even though I don't know how much Eenie resisted either. I'm hoping the Comrade is "steerable" and not another Doc Oc in disguise. Eenie I hope you kept your thumbnail ready in case his hands were to "drift". *sigh*
And Tani. Comrade tongue twister? Orps. French kissing? I'm on to you two! You're not as innocent as you make out. I know that where a young lady's thoughts are, so is her heart. I'm keeping my eye on you two.
old.gif
VERY APPROPRIATE!

What? Eenie kissing? *sigh* I knew this was eventually going to happen, just not so soon. Em is right Eenie, it all starts with a kiss. Only bright spot is that the Comrade had to get permission, even though I don't know how much Eenie resisted either. I'm hoping the Comrade is "steerable" and not another Doc Oc in disguise. Eenie I hope you kept your thumbnail ready in case his hands were to "drift". *sigh*
He had permission, not that that will keep me out of trouble.

Now... Let's change the subject and forget about this whole "moat" idea.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom