*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, and you left out Blue, MFB, and Spook!

This game of favorites is getting rather dangerous.
hide.gif

Well, boys, usually being the stronger bunch, should protect girls, usually being the weaker bunch. And you're right, nobody should punch anybody.

However, I haven't yet found a boy who thinks he's tough enough to go after me. My mentally ill sister, maybe, but not a single normal boy. Not sure why...
big_smile.png
Tani, you're starting to remind me of a former girlfriend. She was a total tomboy, tough as nails and a real humdinger. She liked, as she used to say, to wrastle. I deliberately got pinned. Ok, I was a sneaky sparkly, but we're still very good friends to this day.
big_smile.png

Bunny, I'm supposed to be the Queens toy and nobody else's. Sigh, what's sad is she won't play with me anymore. . . . . .awww crud, sigh, you'd think I'd be used to the taste of my foot by now !
barnie.gif
Do you want to be my toy? lol!
How did she fit all of her shoes in that tiny suitcase???
what?!?!?! You mean you NEVER heard of Mary Poppins?!?!?!?!
Keep it up you two...Keep it up. I hope all your single women are reading this...take my advice....RUN.
roll.png
Oh yeah RUN!!!!!!!!! I told my mom I will never get married! I have never dated a guy. much less kissed one and I don't think I want to, but I do think about what it would be like. lol!
Quote: This is too funny!!
lol.png

Quote: I am a very mature 4.5-years-older-than-12 year old, thank you very much. And I make a killer lemon meringue pie. Can you make a killer lemon meringue pie? No? See, there, I'm better than you.
I can make a killer lemon meringue CAKE!! the pie I HATE!!!!!
I just love the entire kingdom.
love.gif

mostly
yeah right, uh what is it you have been saying about everyone........................

Back
Top Bottom