Sigh.......Life sucks...... have to move all my animals ...AGAIN

Quote:
see.. thats what i want. im jealous. i have only 9 chickens and my mom hates them and wants to get rid of them. anyway... good luck
fl.gif

The search continues.............. they did not want to go down to much in price on the property, and I can't see paying that for a 11 year old MH, even if the property is nice................ on to our next option.
sad.png

Are you out in the country without neighbors real close? I'm flabbergasted that you had that many animals on such a small piece of property and it took this long for someone to complain and that the complaint was of the nature it was. I love peacocks but they are really loud. I don't think I'd ever sleep if my next door neighbor had as many as you. I only have 9 hens and I know if I had a roo the neighbor would complain. I do however like hearing the roo and donkey a couple acres away.

I hear you about the MH. We are thinking of moving so we could have some more property. I'd like to raise a few cows and maybe a couple of goats. But it wont be easy to find a couple acres with a house on it that is affordable. I see lots of property's out here that are on a couple acres but so many of them have dilapidated MH's. It's like we have to choose either a decent roof over our heads or a MH and a little land.

Quote:
I'm sorry..i'm confused..
I didnt see anywhere where she stated how much land she has now... Did i miss something? I assumed she was living on a large plot of land....

One of the posts said they had a acre, I assumed it had to be a typo? I have 40 and seems that would be a lot of animals here! I see they have been edited.

I saw an ad on the Jax area craigslist the other day for 3 1/2 acres for rent. It doesn't have a house but specifically says you can use it to keep farm type animals on it. You would have to email for the details I suppose but it might be an option if you had to have somewhere to put them right away while you look for a house.
Here I found it lol
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/grd/2454688228.html
Here is one for 10 to 30 acres but seems a little expensive, maybe they would rent a little less land for less $ though.
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/grd/2372066167.html

Last edited:
Just put an offer down on 15 acres with a nice brick house. It's not the 30 acre pasture that I wanted, but I'm getting old and 15 will feel like 30 in a few years. LOL.. It has a nice out building, pump house building and a barn. It is mostly fenced but the rest is do able. It has cleared acreage around the house and then the rest is sparsely treed with young back jack oak, pine and live oak. A lot would be easy to fell with a chain saw. Bad part it is off a washboard road, but it's not very long. Over all it's worth it. Fingers crossed
fl.gif

Chickenzoo, I feel bad for you. I live in Va. but if I can be of any help, please let me know...have you checked into any foreclosed properties in Fl..maybe in a Zone that will allow animals..I work for SunTrust bank, if I can help you please let me know...p.m. me..

I'm in Keystone, have some room but not a ton...only 3 chickens currently, a big coop, a little coop and an enslosure we made for goats but don't have any anymore and there's no kind of shelter in it. PM me if I can help:)

Back
Top Bottom