*Sigh* Stuck at home... Literally

hmmmmmmm
caf.gif
I think Ive been online to long.
hu.gif

Well, as an update, they finally fixed our door today. Of course, they came when our power was out, so we almost didn't get the dead bolt, but it came on before they left, so they drilled and installed it.
smile.png
FINALLY, somebody doesn't have to be here at all hours monitoring everything. We only had a chain thing to lock the door before, which was scary!

Staying at home is my favorite thing to do, all the animals, all the free home made mocha latte's I can make/drink, knitting, spinning wool into yarn, setting the twist, baking bread (yummy cornbread cake this morning!) turning the eggs in the roster/oven bator...the fun is endless and there's even more fun when its not winter, altho I've left out cross country skiing right out my door and the herd of reindeer were within sight, nearby the past two days...I love staying home, unemployment is GREAt so far...

Eh, I stayed at home with our son for almost a year, and I'm glad to get out! What's worse, we were without power for a little while today. But, with the power out, I was pacing a line into the carpet, from the incubator to the chicks, lol.

Back
Top Bottom