Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Wow 19 women and one fella this ought to be real fun....looking forward to shopping....love to buy stuff. I already bought one thing for my package. this is exciting
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

This should be the easiest month of all of them to find something for a gift! Let's see, we are on a chicken based website and chicks and bunnies are a MAJOR part of the Easter decorations. I already have bonus gifts to send but there is so much out there, I'm thinking I'm going to have to get bigger envelopes since I know I will see something I just can't pass up!

Quote:
But the challenge will be finding just that right gift that isn't like everyone elses .. something unique, special, different ....
wink.png

Here is a list of who I have signed up so far. If you are on the list and shouldn't be or are not on the list and should be, please let me know. We have alot of both returning memebers and new members which should make for a great swap. I beleive we are running 2 for 2. Both swaps have had a 100% success with nobody not sending their gift so I believe we have a pretty good group here. I know I have gotten to "know" several people through these swaps and haven't found any rotten apples yet!

Participants include:

*bockbock2008
*texasgal
*Ms.FuzzyButts
*Chickens14
*TwoChicks
*The Warden
*spunky~chick~mom
*GPN
*newnanchick
*Paddock36
*happyhensny
mammawolf544
*Bare bottom farm
*Thechickenchick
*eastbaychicks
*greenfamilyfarms
mamma's chickens
*Denasfarm
92caddy
*herefored lovinglady

* indicates I have your mailing information.

Last month, texasgal provided us with Irish culture, trivia, cuisine and folklore. So this month I will try to give you daily Easter postings of something. Not really sure as to what all I will find, but here we go.

Easter trivia

In the song "here comes Peter Cottontail" he's got colored eggs for who?

Back
Top Bottom