Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

frow.gif

Wow! What a busy week with the time change & spring fever...about me: my favorite color is green, I am a country girl...I love to be outdoors in my gardens, planting, ( my feathered friends like to help & look for worms
big_smile.png
), I love all my backyard birds, I am decorating my new coop ( the inside) for my friends with pictures, chicken nicknacks, I hangout there alot & enjoy the decor too..
love.gif

I work as a home care nurse caring for children, a son who is 7, so I am always doing things with kids
thumbsup.gif
lol Jen

Last edited:
Quote:
Whats the post # on that? I can't find it
barnie.gif

#72 after i picked at texasgal who wanted the BBF chocolate! hehehe

GPN - got your info in. Sorry I missed it! No trivia today, I did some of the searches for the L.O.R.E and then went to visit the horses that I posted about a couple weeks ago. Looks like I will be getting my foster from that group tomorrow. Will have to wait till the courts decide if her owner gets her back or not before I can adopt her...and her foal. She pregnant now so she will have to go to the rescue that is taking all the horses that don't have someone to foster them when its time for her to have her baby and then when the baby is 4 or 5 days old they will be able to come back here. What am I getting myself into??? My horse trailer is in need of some repairs before I can use it again so my friend is hauling her for me for a fee of some chickens! Something has gotten alot of hers this past week so I am going to give her some of my layers for payment. she is going to keep them in the pen instead of free ranging these. I told her we were going to the auction in a couple weeks and could get her some there but she said she wanted my chickens because they are friendly. They all come running when they hear a truck pull in. Its so funny. I got it recorded on my phone as a video and wish I could put it on here. I think I'm tired, I'm rambling. Good Night!

Back
Top Bottom