Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

thanks
smile.png

Ok, I know I'm kinda late posting my likes, but here ya go:

Favorite colors: red, purple, green, blue
I like anything candy or chocolate, but my fav Easter candy are Peeps and malted eggs.
I like anything dealing with the outdoors such as gardening, hiking, kayaking... just generally doing stuff outside.
I am a Christian, so religious stuff is great to send.

Oh, I noticed some folks put their kitchen decor: bright red, black & white with roosters of any color.

big_smile.png

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
frow.gif

Ya'll be prayin' for me this weekend.. things are VERY stressful with the house, the builder, the husband, the mortgage company ... I tend to think things will all work out in God's timing .. DH, not so much. He is OVER THE TOP right now ...
barnie.gif

Anyway, I'm still in and anxious to learn my swap partner, I'm just a bit quiet and self-absorbed these days ..

Love ya'll

Deb

frow.gif

Hi All.....
My likes are are COOKING.... and being outside as much as possible. Anything food related. I don't really collect anything except ANIMALS... LOL!
My colors are earth tones in most all my house. but I love red and orange in my kitchen.

I just have to say how much fun it is to sign up for these. I love getting the stuff in the mail. It's like my birthday every month. I have gotten such good stuff from the Feb and March swaps.

I know i've said it before but, thanks so much bockbock..... you make it fun!!!! And so do the rest of you BYCers!!!!
I'm so happy to have this as my get away........... glad I joined this community.

Quote:
Hi Deb! I am sorry to hear things are so stressful right now.
hugs.gif
Just keep picturing your self sitting in front of that beautiful fire place sipping coffee on a cold morning sometime in the near future
smile.png
We miss you over on the Lonely thread, come on over and say hi when you have the time. Hang in there sweetie!

hi deb, sorry for your stresses, they will be gone before you know it and you will be sitting on that lovely front porch, enjoying life.. God Bless and you are lifted..
hugs.gif

I collect so much stuff, I dont know where to begin. I collect, bells, cups and sausers, egg cartons, eggs crates, hand blown glass eggs, marble eggs, S&P sets, lots of rs germany china, graniteware, anything chicken...........I like old antique looking stuff............as long as it is chicken related, Im sure I will like it........................

Back
Top Bottom