Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Quote:
those aren't scrubbies, those are soap savers, you put your soap slivers in them and use them in the bath/shower.
and you're very welcome

O ... M ... G ..... I HAVE to get some of those .. I use my slivers in a washcloth until they are down to NOTHING!

Quote:
those aren't scrubbies, those are soap savers, you put your soap slivers in them and use them in the bath/shower.
and you're very welcome

O ... M ... G ..... I HAVE to get some of those .. I use my slivers in a washcloth until they are down to NOTHING!

I want some too. i get tired of finding the last of the soap laying on the shower floor. DH just does not know to put them in the basket i have so i can use them in my wash cloth....maybe if i show him these scrubbies he will know what to do from now on.

working on getting mine out, was out of town friday and saturday, then i had 4 men move in on me, or should i say invaded my home, so having to cook and clean up after 5 men, plus work a full time job and try to get some quiet time in....i am beat..boo hoo...i will survive. I have it just have not got it together yet.

Quote:
and you're very welcome

I might have to get some too. My husband HATES the chicklets!

Great gifts everyone!

And Redhead, this is our third monthly swap and late next week I'll be posting the swap for May!!

2 more days to get your gifts out!!
celebrate.gif

unless it is the size of his palm, my husband won't use the soap, he gets a new one out, he will use the soap savers though. I have had up to 4 partial bars of soap in the shower at one time because of him.
smack.gif

Okay, to my swap partner, I am sorry to tell you that you will not be receiving a gift....NOT -- I am totally addicted to this gift swap thing, i just came back from town and while i was there saw two more items to add to the April/Easter swap. quote from the Taco Bell Chihuahua "I think I am gonna need a bigger box.."

Back
Top Bottom