Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Quote:
were you trying to join?
hu.gif
this swap is closed and it was gifts not egg swapping

Okay, on the wifi for a few minutes .. just long enough to let ya'll know that I DID get my package mailed yesterday .. FuzzyButts .. it's on it's way!

I also received mine from Newnan Chic ... Thanks so much girl! I loved the towels and the lotion .. I don't have picture posting capabilities right now .. but very cute cute cute ..

I also recieved my early entry gift from Bock Bock .. love ya girl!!!

Other than that, we had a massacre out here yesterday .. lost half my chickens. My Wheaten Ameraucana roo was supposed to go to his new home today, and he was slaughtered yesterday trying to protect his girls from the neighbor's dog.

I have a very dazed and confused Salmon Fav roo and 8 2 month old chicks left .. very sad.

Better hop off of here ..

Love ya'll!

deb

Oh i am sorry about the chickens. I have had dog attacks 3 times and it is so awful.
hugs.gif

I got my early present too and it is so cute, but I wont post a pic until everyone gets their's.
Terri

Quote:
Yay! It got there ok. The post office wouldn't accept a box with stamps (huh???) so I had to send it ups. Hope it wasn't a problem.

I bought an egg plant too, and it took about 10 days for the seedlings to sprout, but they did. I can't wait to see what it looks like all grown up. What a weird plant. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom