Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

celebrate.gif
I bet I get a package tomorrow....tomorrow....
bun.gif

I am singing doing a little dance....
yippiechickie.gif

On a side note, I canned blueberry syrup today
th.gif
I look like the girl from Willy Wonka, it was not the most fun I have ever had. It taste good but my oh my what a mess!!!!!

Quote:
How did I miss this???? I'm so happy you love it. You have to wear it... I'm addicted to mine! I make all kinds of these and they are all my own design... I'm wearing one all the time. It's almost as fun as eating candy. I left the extra on the straps so you can adjust them if you like... I see that you have a sewing machine, so I just made it fit me. Sometimes people are smaller and that's too big. Anyway yea!

Yeah... I tried not to secure the straps too much in case. There's plenty. I usually put a button on if I can't do the poofs.

This fabric washes up great. And the bias tape keeps the straps nice and flat usually if you take it out of the dryer right away. Enjoy.

I can't tell you how many people have had me teach them to make this style apron. I knocked it off of the Provencal apron in the "A is for Apron" book. I didn't like their round neck so I ditched it and added the square.

FuzzyButts should be getting hers today! Hehehehe .. Can't wait to hear about it .. LOL

Back
Top Bottom