Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Quote:
th.gif
My dollar general didn't have them but I will keep looking..

barebottom, i bought the last three our GD had, if you can't find one, i will be happy to send you one of mine at NC...just for being a swap buddy and byc friend...

OH thank you so very much!! That is so very kind of you but maybe I can find one, I will look one more place. I would be happy to pay for it and shipping if I can not find one. Thank you again!! HUGS That is just so kind !!!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Here is a clue, I live in Idaho and you are in California. I sent it yesterday, sorry! so it should be there tomorrow. Littlest dd is much better and if you would like the confirmation # I could send it so you could track that package.
wink.png
Sorry for the delay, I truly am!!!

Quote:
caddy had contacted me right before names went out and informed me of some personal issues he was dealing with and knew he would be late in sending his gift. So to keep someone else from waiting, I gave him my name to send to. I don't think he has sent yet, as far as I know. But I will post pics once its received and would have regardless of who sent it!
big_smile.png

momma's chickens :

Quote:
Here is a clue, I live in Idaho and you are in California. I sent it yesterday, sorry! so it should be there tomorrow. Littlest dd is much better and if you would like the confirmation # I could send it so you could track that package.
wink.png
Sorry for the delay, I truly am!!!

Ohhhhh yippee... no worries I totally understand. I just love mail. Hope she is feeling better. Hang in there!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
frow.gif
Annie,

First it was really nice to meet you & your son... I hope you guys are enjoying the Faverolles
clap.gif

Thankyou for my gift
thumbsup.gif
I still have a hard time posting pictures so I am sorry I cannot show off
it all.... I recieved a really cute picture of a Rooster... which will hang in my new coop for my feathered
friends to look at.... a rooster spinner to hang from a tree, a cute chick figurine, a stake for my garden with a women on it saying
play in the dirt... which I always am! Chalk eggs, one step manicure cream with a nail brush to use
after I play in the dirt... a woven basket & some marigold seeds to plant, a garden mister ( it reminds me
of a perfume bottle)...

Thankyou so much everything was perfect...Jen

hey guys ..

Just wanted to update.

Shiner started crowing again this morning, however it is VERY muffled. I DO think he was hurt in the dog attack. couldn't find any marks, but he was just not himself for several days.. I was sooooooooooooo thrilled to hear his little crow this morning .. God love him.

So, Newnan Chic is sending me a surprise package of hatching eggs .. they went out this morning, so I should have them thursday .. I can't wait to see what I get, and I've fired up the bator tonight just to make sure it's in working order and all.

I love all my BYC friends ..

hugs.gif
to you all!

deb

Back
Top Bottom