SIGNUPS CLOSED May/Flowers Gift Swap

jumpy.gif
I got my early bird gift from bockbock2008 Thank you so much, you are very thoughtful

As for continuing, I think most people still go to the store and the PO on a regular basis. So I am all for it.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Sorry it wasn't much but its still fun getting stuff in the mail that isn't a bill, right??

If we do continue this I am going to make some changes for first timers. They have to send thiers out with a DC# BEFORE their gift gets mailed to them. 2 of the 4 newbies this month have yet to mail out or contact me with a good explanation
barnie.gif
They have a little while longer before I get mean
rant.gif
We have only had 1 dud so far and I think everyone else made up for that in last months to greenfamilyfarms. Several people contacted me about sending her something since her gifter didn't send anything and I sent her something as well so maybe she'll be confident in us and come back next month!

Quote:
I was thinking summer fun swap, like umbrellas, louou (sp??) patio party, beach kinda stuff but I kinda like the June BUG theme too! Creepy little critters!

Quote:
Thanks so much for the gift!!! I am so sorry for the returned package... but it was well worth the wait (plus I just sent mine out today so I deserve it). I love the "party in a box" theme... and the soap smells yummy too. Can't wait to try it out.

Oops almost forgot to add the pic...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/39455_img_2312.jpg

Eastbaychicks ~ I am so glad that you liked your gift!! It was a ton of fun picking out the things ~ I almost sent you some cool chicken fabric for aprons, but I wasn't really sure if you would be annoyed with recieving something you already have a lot of.

On another note ~ I still haven't recieved my gift yet ~
sad.png
idunno.gif
roll.png

~Red

wee.gif
I got a bright green box in the mail today!!!!!!!! IT is from spunky chick Mom ...
bun.gif

Sorry no pictures camra MIA..
hot pink hibiscus paper lantern
orang hibiscus food umbrella cover
straws with paper hibicus flowers on them
hot pink mug with a palm tree and monkey on it
a pack of bright green plastic flat ware
gradening glove green with bright flowers on them
plastice bowl with flowers on it
vegg and dip tray with flowers on it
a tube of utter cream hand lotion
SO so so so very NICE!!!!!!!! I have a camping trip coming up and this will brighten the place up and make it festive...
love.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I also got my gift for shipping fast THANK YOU!!!! (that is just so sweet)..
What GREAT ppl here on BYC.. HUGS
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I think
fl.gif
I got my gift in the mail today after I left for work. My DS called and told me I had a package come in the mail
celebrate.gif
and asked if it was eggs again. He also asked if he could open the package. I said no to both, but promised I wouldn't open it until he got home from school. If I can wait that long
hu.gif
but I'm not sure if I can.

Oh, as far as continuing. I love
love.gif
these swaps. So, count me in
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom