1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie and Sebright Eggs for sale _NY_WILL SHIP TOMORROW

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 28, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Is anybody interested?

2. SundownWaterfowl

anybody Interested?

3. bumblebeehillschickenfarm

bumblebeehillschickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    maryland
    will you offer these in a couple weeks. i would like to get some for my daughter. my 2 bators are full right now.

4. SundownWaterfowl

I will keep selling them as long as my hens keep laying. But I may not have any silkie eggs because one by one my hens are becoming broody.
    Chelsea

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2008
  5. SundownWaterfowl

anybody interested

6. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Please see the rules:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Please resist the urge to keep posting "anybody interested" every 30-60 minutes or further disciplinary action may be taken.

Edit: Take this as your second and last warning over bumping, and please refrain from it in your other BST threads too.​

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  7. SundownWaterfowl

[​IMG]

I have found out how to put a picture on finally. lol. here is a black silkie rooster and 2 hens.

[​IMG]

This is a picture of a Silver Sebright rooster.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by