silkie bantam fan club that is free to join

hiddenacres

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 17, 2013
New Milford, Pa
Hello come join this free club that you can post pics, talks about, and show off your silkie bantams which by the way in my mind are the coolest and cutest bird there is (chickens that is)
:yesss:

Ooh, ooh I wanna join!! For my profile pic is my favorit Silkie Bantam Rooster ever! His name is Gorilla and he is just so funny! I think that if he knew how to hatch out chicks he would. He just loves the little babies so much and is who I rely on when I have orphan chick!

Ok sure so now the club has two members:
Megan Amber
Hidenacres

By the way my profile pic is my favorite of the 3 silkies I have his/her (not gender sure) name is Afro because it has a small afro

:thumbsup

Can I join?!? My husband and I are new to chickens and we have 2 silkies in our flock...the one in my profile pic is Clyde, my roo and the first one we got. We added a new sweetheart over the weekend that we named Seminole. :)

Hey here are some of my pics that I have taken of my silkies

Last edited:
They are so very pretty! I don't have any white one's! Only black. I thought about buying some different colored chicks this spring. Silkies have the most interesting eye's don't they!

Back
Top Bottom