Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

I should have known
lau.gif
..I have 20 of Karen's birds and another 14 hatching right now. My daughter is showing 5 of her brds including a partridge this weekend in Victorville . It is raining here in Riverside this morning....looks like we will be doing some serious blow drying today after they get washed
Good luck at the show!!! Hopefully you can keep them dry!!!

hey i have a question, is it okay to bathe my baby (3 months) every couple days if I use a mild baby shampoo? She lives indoors, and she keeps stepping in poop and when she wears her diaper the poop gets stuck in her fluff.

Me too! How long does it last before deterioration sets in?
This is 40 lb. test line. We honestly don't know how long it will last. So far, there has been absolutely NO sagging. Leaves do not get caught in it, and there is equal tension on all 4 sides. I think that's key. Anytime a line breaks, I'll replace it with elecric fence wire.That won't entail the work that putting up the whole thing did ! Every time the hawks and the eagles circle overhead, I'm glad we did it. My Orps are huge, and few raptors could fly off with them, but they will chase down birds on the ground if they can get in, and have a snack. The eagles are another case entirely. This is only the third time in my 23 years here, that they have moved in, and they are getting a lot of peoples' birds.

Back
Top Bottom