Silkie breeding, genetics & showing

I could probably pull off showing her as a buff partridge AOV, but if I could do better showing her as buff I would rather do that. Or could she pull of a porcelain?

I have 2 that look soo very much like these. They where suppose to be paints. The lady I got the eggs from..and believe me they where not cheap..said that they are actually paints but I would have to start breeding to white and then another color..basically starting developing paint from scratch. I was so upset. When I can get some pics I will post and see what you guys think. They definately are not buff. Also one was black but has some of that peach sprinkled around it's neck.
Thanks everyone for all your help.

Good luck ChicksNHerps! BTW the roo contest is over today and you can check back to see if the roos you posted won [Your Toulouse was adorable!] Good luck!

Silkieloverz123

Okay, I put her down as porcelain, let's hope that works. I think she looks like a darker porcelain.

Some folks from the BYC Southern Dutchess NY thread will be going to the show. My daughter and I hope to go also. If any silkie lovers want to meet up...even if it is just to say hi, have a cup of coffee or to admire the birds, please send me a PM. Tina

Last edited:
Good luck ChicksNHerps! BTW the roo contest is over today and you can check back to see if the roos you posted won [Your Toulouse was adorable!] Good luck! Silkieloverz123
Is that a hint
celebrate.gif
yay for best feathering
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom