Silkie Chicks MA (sale pending)

LilPeeps

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
SE Mass
I have 4 partridge silkie chicks for sale for $7 each or $25 if you want all 4. I can deliver them to the CT show May 9. I may have more chicks available of various colors, I'll update tomorrow.

DSCF6491.jpg

DSCF6525.jpg

DSCF6506.jpg

DSCF6523.jpg

DSCF6516.jpg

DSCF6511.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer not to ship, and right now, they are too young for just the 4 to be shipped safely. I'll know tomorrow if I have more, so if you want a few of those in addition, I may be able to.

They are out of show stock. All have 5 toes and no DQs.

Here are pics of the whites, I'm asking $12 each or both for $20

DSCF6570.jpg

DSCF6576.jpg

DSCF6589.jpg

I would be interested in purchasing the two white silkies that are pictured. We are fairly new to raising chickens. We have 1 barred rock, 2 sexlings, 1 white rock and 1 rooster, we raised them as chicks a year ago and just adore them! We have a pretty spacious coop and would like to add to our family. The silkies are beautiful, but I am afraid I don't know much about them. Would they get along with our other breeds of chickens? We let our girls free range during the day, should I be worried about predatory attacks because of their size? We live in Danielson Ct, and would be willing to pick them up! Thanks for your consideration
big_smile.png

Quote:
Silkies will get along with most breeds, although they tend to stay with their own kind. Their crests make them more vulnerable to predators than other breeds because their vision is blocked, so if you free range them, you may want to trim the crests. I can bring them to the show in CT if you'll be attending.

Back
Top Bottom