Silkie Contest!- Contest Ends 12/1/18- 5 winners will be posted 12/2/18!

Pics

nessa.morg

Songster
Jun 26, 2018
Silkie Contest!!

Introduction:

Hey all y'all Silkie owners! This contest is dedicated to all types of Silkies, including Silkie mixes. I hope to get lots of entries so I can judge and choose 5 winners. I can't wait to see y'alls Silkies. Please follow all rules provided so your silkie can be eligible to be judged and picked as a winner and all BYC rules apply. Contest ends 12/1/18 and winners will be posted 12/2/18 Have fun!

Rules (Please Read):
  1. Must follow all BYC rules and rules provided
  2. Must be a Silkie or a Silkie mix. All types of silkies are accepted.
  3. Max of two Silkie entries per person. 4 pictures max per person.
  4. Please use a thumbnail to link the photo of your Silkie
  5. Try to make sure the picture for your entry is clear
  6. Have fun!
Info to include while entering:
  1. Name of silkie
  2. Age
  3. Gender
  4. Color
  5. Bearded or not bearded
  6. If a Silkie mix provide what it is mixed with
  7. Something unique about your Silkie or your favorite thing about them
  8. Picture of your Silkie
I am going to try to find a prize for the first winner but if anyone wants to donate a prize I would greatly appreciate it! Let me know if you have something to donate.

If you have any questions about this contest, feel free to ask!

Also, if you have a Leghorn, I have a Leghorn contest up too! Need more entries for that so go enter.

This is Carol Burnett , she is 3 years old ,a splash silkie that just wants to fly !!! She runs and runs around our field ...

She’s so much fun so we bought her a boyfriend , Carlos is a year old splash and they seem to be getting along fine , but this is the honeymoon stage

Attachments

• 8F984113-1A5D-44F5-9D1B-C91844D5E37B.jpeg
    8F984113-1A5D-44F5-9D1B-C91844D5E37B.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
This is Carol Burnett , she is 3 years old ,a splash silkie that just wants to fly !!! She runs and runs around our field ...

She’s so much fun so we bought her a boyfriend , Carlos is a year old splash and they seem to be getting along fine , but this is the honeymoon stage
Thanks for being the first entry! Hope I see more entries soon

Mind if I just watch? (I don’t have Silkies YET but hopefully I will soon.)
It's a shame you're not closer to Maryland ... I have a trio of white Silkies who need a home ...
Of course you can watch! Hopefully a lot of people enter so we get to see a lot of silkies and I know a lot of people have silkies because there is a very popular silkie thread.
@MROO you should enter one of your silkies even though they need a new home.

Of course you can watch! Hopefully a lot of people enter so we get to see a lot of silkies and I know a lot of people have silkies because there is a very popular silkie thread.
@MROO you should enter one of your silkies even though they need a new home.
Thank you! If I can get some silkies/silkie chicks before this contest ends I’ll be sure to enter pictures!

Back
Top Bottom