Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
random question.... what bator do ya'll suggest for hatching? that is known to have reliable hatching rate?
silkie or a silkie mix ALL the way
big_smile.png

mmm egg turner is a must. I got livestock projects going and manual would be BAD so I can be gone all day! how much did you pay for them?
I have a Brinsea Mini Advance that holds 7 eggs with the turner in that is fantastic. It was 145. They have one that holds 24 for not a lot more without the turner. I also have a Little Giant. I did buy the turner which was totally worth it and it doubles as a hatcher if needed. Both for around 90. If you get a foam bator like the LG add stones or marbles to the wells in the bottom tray below the screen. It really helps to keep the temps even and steady, which is a major issue with the LG.

I have a Brinsea Mini Advance that holds 7 eggs with the turner in that is fantastic. It was 145. They have one that holds 24 for not a lot more without the turner. I also have a Little Giant. I did buy the turner which was totally worth it and it doubles as a hatcher if needed. Both for around 90. If you get a foam bator like the LG add stones or marbles to the wells in the bottom tray below the screen. It really helps to keep the temps even and steady, which is a major issue with the LG.
okay thank you!

Back
Top Bottom