Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
Well one chick has pretty good leg feathering one of his toes is light color. He also doesnt have a head puff. He also has a a little white on each wing tip. The other one has only a little leg feathering and a small head puff.

Hi all I'm new here so bear with me :) I'm a silkie person and I love my crossies this is a new addition I was given "midas" obviously has a touch of silkie in him as he has the nice walnut comb and feathered feet but not sure what he is crossed with , the hens that came with him I'm pretty certain have Perkin bantam x silkie , anyhow I just love his buff colouring .

Just found this thread. It seems my splash silkie is a roo. Ok, no problem. We have a mixed flock of barred rock, EE that's mostly browns, GLW, Mottled cochin bantam, Buff Brahma bantam, Sultan, Black orpington, black sex link (black star), buff orpington, blue silkie bantam, all pullets. .

If I hatched any of the eggs once the silkie becomes active as a roo (just started to gurgle crow), what can I expect for coloring, egg color, Poofy head traits, skin coloring, etc?

I am thinking that the Splash Silkie over the Mottle Cochin might produce a beautiful little bird.

Here is one of my polish silkie crosses. Im thinking shes a female. She well be 8 weeks old on Thursday. What do you guys think?
In the second pic she is the one with the head puff. The other is her hatch mate. I think he might be a boy.

Back
Top Bottom