silkie crosses or any other crosses!

Quote:
They do look very similar! Here's a baby picture of my Silkie/Serama mixed hen when she was about 7 weeks old.
7479_100_0481.jpg

Quote:
She looks very similar to a Silkie/Mille Fluer D'Uccle a friend of mine hatched out. I borrowed this picture from my friend. I thought her chick was darling!
7479_elvis3-_img_4225.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Those have to be THE cutest chickens I have EVER seen in my life ..... please send me hatching eggs ... ( JK )

I actually would send eggs if I could - the stinkers aren't laying! Out of 5 standard hens - 2 are still raising chicks, 2 are molting and 1 is laying now and again.
barnie.gif

The Frizzled chicks are my favorites. I ended up hatching this batch of chicks because the two hens went broody and I just let them sit on whatever was in the nest. I was trying to cut back on my chicken population because I'm pregnant myself but I guess letting 2 broodies hatch almost 30 chicks is not the best way to cut back. I was going to sell them all at an upcoming swap, but I don't think I'll be able to resist keeping some pullets - like that Frizzled Olive Egger and some of those white-patched bantam mixes.

love.gif

Quote:
Those have to be THE cutest chickens I have EVER seen in my life ..... please send me hatching eggs ... ( JK )

I actually would send eggs if I could - the stinkers aren't laying! Out of 5 standard hens - 2 are still raising chicks, 2 are molting and 1 is laying now and again.
barnie.gif

The Frizzled chicks are my favorites. I ended up hatching this batch of chicks because the two hens went broody and I just let them sit on whatever was in the nest. I was trying to cut back on my chicken population because I'm pregnant myself but I guess letting 2 broodies hatch almost 30 chicks is not the best way to cut back. I was going to sell them all at an upcoming swap, but I don't think I'll be able to resist keeping some pullets - like that Frizzled Olive Egger and some of those white-patched bantam mixes.

love.gif

I love their looks, nice

This my first (and only) chick hatched from my own chickens, 12 weeks old. Daddy is a black non-bearded feedstore silkie. Mom is a mille fleur d'uccle, and broody mamma is a silkie/cochin cross

39406_imag04821.jpg

39406_imag04841.jpg

39406_imag02511.jpg

all of you have such cute crosses i am so jealous. Everyone keep posting pics please i want more and more. The crosses have such beautiful colors and i am beginning to think that a lot of crosses look better than purebreds!

Back
Top Bottom