Silkie egg Special in Al. SOLD

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
I have two doz. for 20 dollars. More buffs than the rest of the colors. I have hatched some buffs the last two weeks and they are turning out really great. First one to say sold and send me Paypal to [email protected] I will mail in the morning and you can have chicks in three weeks.

A few chick pics of this past week
003-10.jpg

007-8.jpg

Cockeral
026.jpg

022.jpg

Last edited:
Aww Man, to slow on the uptake this time.... Beautiful silkies!!!!! If you have another special like that again let me know. Jenn

Parker, it was for both doz today as a special since I have been sick and didn't feel much like working with selling. Alas, I am feeling so much better today. I will be selling some more silkie eggs as they continue to lay. Seems like I am constantly having to break up the broodies lately. Buffs have continued to lay well. Looking for the blacks to start up. I had two blues go broody today. Broke up the second broody spell in the splashes and they are laying a little again.
Kristina hope you feel better. I will be having more I hope.

Shucks! That was a DEAL! You have beautiful birds. I will have to pay better attention!
What color is that bird in with your buffs? She looks very pretty!

She is a buff splash out of very good lines. I just hatched a chick that I didn't take a pic of that is amazing looking. I will try to get a pic up of it in a day or two. I just moved two hatches out of the house today. It was getting quite smelly. I have chicks running out my ears right now. I had to move 18 to a bigger box and one group just graduated to outside cage with lights. I am going to be done for a while when the next three groups hatch except for one big round of Orpingtons.

Back
Top Bottom