Silkie eggs bearded splash/blue/cuckoo choose how many you want!

Quote:
Done!

Yay. I'm excited to get these eggs. I really want a splash pullet.
fl.gif
(and I know that there is a good chance I won't get one, but I'm hoping)

Thank you for your business!
smile.png
I will PM you with delivery confirmation number when I process your postage on Monday.

Will you have any eggs to ship out Monday?
Thanks!
Krista
edited to say I'm looking for 12+, only looking for a couple whites tho
wink.png
mostly interested in the blue/splash/cuckoo

Last edited:
Quote:
The only color I can see missing is what is called a Calico. It looks like a regular splash, but has orange/red mixed in too. This color is not yet recgonized as a standard color for silkies (btw, neither is the cuckoo color, but I hear it is in the works).

Bearded isn't a color or separate breed, it is a trait that a silkie of any color can have- they can be bearded or unbearded. Showgirls are a breed all their own- they are essentially silkies with naked necks. I have only seen showgirls in white; I do not know if they come in any other colors.

Can anyone else add to this list?

tortoiseshell

So, it's Day 20.

Yesterday I had to euthanize a beloved old (11) blind (glaucoma) dog (Gompa Lhasa Apso) Champ.

I had sort of put the whole idea of hatching onto autopilot.

And today.....life begins again as the first of your eggs is zipped and cheeping.

Hurrah for life !!!!!
Sometimes just when you think nothing can really make you happy....a chickie hatches....

Susan

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear about your dog. My dogs are pushing 11 years old too, so I will have to face the same thing someday soon. I am so glad to hear my eggs are giving you something to smile about during this tough time.

hugs.gif

Good morning.
I've got six gorgeous chickies running around this morning.
I've been soooooo hoping for a cuckoo.....
Can you clue me in to whether I can tell at hatching whether one of these gorgeous kids is a cuckoo?

One is definitely a splash.
The rest are blue and/or silvery.

And, by the way, I have another dog of the very same breed who turned 14 last week and still acts and looks more like a puppy than an old girl. Age isn't the issue. Champ had a virulent neoplasm that appeared in his mouth and destroyed his jaw. You very likely have plenty of time with yours.

Susan

Quote:
Congradulations on your great hatch!
smile.png

If you have any that are dark blue with a lighter chest area, it could potentially be a cuckoo... you will not see the cuckoo coming out until they start feathering out. If you can some pics of them, I can give you a better guess on what you got color-wise.

Edited to correct typo.
tongue.png

Last edited:
I'm new at this but I really love the look of your silkies
and I would love to buy 12+ eggs I've just got a bator
and it's ready to hatch some baby chicks. So I've never used pay pal before but I'm willing to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom