Silkie Gender

That’s eggciting!! :clap
Can I see photos of your other girls? Did you take a photo of the egg at all?? I did that for my first one :gig

This is the little egg we got Saturday and our small flock!

3CDF74E5-A933-4F3C-9A57-8F49803E4CC3.jpeg

4FC898C9-44F1-4E1C-9A28-7051A186A133.jpeg

This is the little egg we got Saturday and our small flock!

View attachment 1940443
View attachment 1940444
What a cute little flock!! :love
Do you know what the little black one by the water is? I love the grey feathers on the third silkie Edit: I just reread you called this one a bantam Cochin, is it also a mix like your little bantam mix? I thought I was seeing a crest there..

Have you gotten anymore eggs from her? :wee

Last edited:
What a cute little flock!! :love
Do you know what the little black one by the water is? I love the grey feathers on the third silkie Edit: I just reread you called this one a bantam Cochin, is it also a mix like your little bantam mix? I thought I was seeing a crest there..

Have you gotten anymore eggs from her? :wee

We haven't gotten anymore eggs yet or any eggs from our other ladies, but I think our blue cochin bantam is 16 weeks old and we were told that our little black one is a mix between a bantam and an ameraucana, around the same age. I think the little black one is more of a barnyard mix, but they said they think dad is an ameraucana, which is why she has fluffy cheeks. :D She is so tiny so I'm interested to see how big / small her eggs will be!

Back
Top Bottom