Silkie Genders?

Kaybug137

Songster
11 Years
Apr 18, 2012
Texas
I've asked a few times about the gender of my two silkies. I need help lol. No one said if they're boy or girl I don't believe.

Here's Geronimo I keep thinking Geronimo is a girl but I could be way wrong!

Here's fuzzbutt not sure of name yet I'm thinking boy, he or she doesn' have as much fuzz on her or his neck.Geronimo is ALOT fuzzier. This one had less fuzz when I first got em. Other one is still fluffier. Silkies are funny lol. They do get into small fights but I break them up, it was after I moved them in with thee older group. so I Was guessing they were situating the order, cause they didn't do the pecking in the box with the other 3 youngsters.

they look like roosters to me.
hu.gif

I was hoping they would be girls. But would. Rooster silkies be the same as a Rooster Production red were they run off and don't let you hold them?

I've been thinking Fuzz is a Roo but again I could be wrong, he's got alot less fuzz on the back of the neck. and he's bigger they're about the same age I think. He or she grew his fluff in slower than Geronimo

Oh and I got the name Geronimo from the 11th Doctor's saying in Doctor Who XD

I've also got a naked neck that seems questionable but, I think she's a girl, cause my rooster grew the comb before his feathers all came in, shes got a little bit of a comb and a red face but shes naked so, the sun probably has something to do with it, her feathers are soft and not oily or curley Fred the Roo had curly feathers beffore they finally straightened and his hackles and saddle and sickle feathers came in.

.Not very good pictures, 'tis hard getting good pictures when holding them lol.

Fuzzbutt

He or she was fixing to peck something XD so fluffy

Geronimo

Couldn't help it had to put a silkie rear on here XD I believe this one be fluffbutt's butt XP

Back
Top Bottom