silkie hatching eggs 24+ blu,blck,wht,splash,buff, sometimes partridge

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
you will get an assortment. All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color,I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next month, so no time for chicks. These eggs will be collected thru Sunday. I've been collecting between 10-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there. I have a new buff pen,Catdance roo over buff hens with great lines. I've had a friend that hatched all 6 buff eggs that I gave her on a test run,all 6 hatched most clear buff with vaulted skulls.
I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected].
I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box. Would like to mail these out on Tuesday (USPS is closed on Monday), so please pay as soon as auction ends.
silkiechicks6-8.jpg

silkiechicksabout2mos.jpg

splashhensDec2011.jpg

blacksilkiepen.jpg

whitesilkiepen-1.jpg

BBSpenSept2010001.jpg

000_0605.jpg

growoutpen.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-112.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-11.jpg

BBSpenSept2010006.jpg

splashsilkiepullet2011.jpg

buffsilkiepenabout1yrolds09-2011catdancebuffroofromJaynieKnight.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to show off some of your babies, now that they're filled out for winter. They are so fluffy and beautiful!

123_1226.jpg

123_1242.jpg

123_1236.jpg

We checked our eggs this evening! So exciting!!! We have never done this before and seeing development in the eggs is just sooo cool!!! Thanks again, and ill keep you updated hatch date should be 1.19

Ive never hatched before. Hoping all goes smooth. Brand new incubator and turner. Set it all up thursday to get temps adjusted by their arrival on friday. We called the post office friday morning and told them to pls hold for us , and we would pick them up. Everythings great so far!

Back
Top Bottom