Silkie Mixes?

ichicken

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
Any one have any pics of there Silkie mixes? also please let me know what there mixed with.

I have a couple Silkie X Black Breasted Red Old English Game chicks, I don't have any pictures of them yet, but they look like the OEG's except they are white.

I have a lot of silkie X bantam cochins, once the video I'm loading to photobucket finishes loading I'll post some pics of them
smile.png

I just hatched 2 more silkies last week.The 3rd one is a color of one of my roo's black.The other 2 are odd.My hen is basicaly red/tan mix color.I have 4 roo's one black the other's mix colors. I have been free ranging all summer everyone and Im just wondering which of my other bantam roo's was Busy. I think they are Gorgeous!Maybe I can get some pic's tomm.They are just babie's yet and look like silkie's but none of my roo silkies or hen color.

I went down and snapped a couple since quite here.I think the darker color one maybe a silver duckwing daddy.Those are the only birds I have that hatch with chipmunk striping. Not sure about the lighter color one yet.I had red pyle roo's too and columbian bantam wyandotte in same area so....And one white cochin roo.
idunno.gif
But I love them They SOOO Cute and Fuzzy!

49477_oe_604.jpg

49477_oe_605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom