Silkie Polish Leghorn Poultry!

Chickensfan

Songster
Jun 26, 2016
California!
this is my first online poultry show! here it goes! in this poultry show, you can only enter Silkies and Polish chickens. ONLY chickens. for info, i require your chickens name, age, breed,(in detail) and personality. for photos, you are required to only have one chicken in your photos. I do not require a background, but they are nice. every one who posts pictures of their chickens chooses a number.(you must type your number in) that number is the number of your post. example: if you are the first to post, you are number 1. in a month, i will require everyone who has participated to private message me their votes.(when you vote, please don't type the users name, type their number.and you may only vote for one user.) you may NOT vote for yourself. and i will vote too. at the end, i will tell everyone the results.
~Thanks!

Here is an example.

name:Hattie.
breed:white crested black polish pullet.
personality: fun, spunky, (in a good way!) and friendly.
number:1

name:rosey
breed:rose comb brown leghorn
personality: if you cant tell she's fixing to burst all she wants to do is eat eat eat and eat some more she's a mean lean eating machine
number:2

Name: Cotton
Breed:White Bearded Silkie
Personality: Little drama queen; she loves snuggles and her best friend, Baby, a white Muscovy. She loves to play games with her owner (me)
-Liv

Last edited:

Name: Pickle
Bred: Buff silkie bantam
Personality: I could say the sweetest thing in the world, nice, kind, gentle, but that would be a big fat lie, she is actually mean, especially when broody, and likes to attack her sister :)
Number: 6

OK. Thanks. I went out & took a better pic of her body....she looks half spangled & half laced to me. Is the pattern something that can change a bit after her first molt?

Oh, can I add thief to her personality??? Threw out pineapple for the chicks. Put some in front of my buns..right under their chins & this stinker goes up to one of them & stole a piece!

Thank you so much for the help in identifying pattern/color. I'm learning...slow, but it's sinking in.

Back
Top Bottom