Silkie Rooster, beautiful, pet and house friendly :)

wifeofnoah

Chirping
5 Years
May 16, 2015
This Little guy needs a home I'm in New Bedford mass and I can not have roosters here So since I hatched him , he is very friendly and used to being around cats and dogs if they don't bother him If they sniff him he just walks away He is crate trained too :) Not your average rooster . Silkies are very friendly he is ready to become a proud dad I put him in with some chicks to see how he would be and he was fine with them till he tried to mount one later in the day Caught him humping it like a chihuahua LOL so if you have a beautiful female and want to make babies, he's your man
ROO.jpg
t

Thank you so much for the kind words ;) I also believe there are no coincidences so let's see where this brings me and Mr.Roo hate to see him become soup after all the love I've given him He was hiding in my pack of hens and ironically the day after I admired how beautiful he is and that he kind of looked like a Rooster, the very next morning at 6 A.M. he confirmed it for me LOL Never jumped out of bed so fast to get him before a neighbor complained

Back
Top Bottom