silkie sexing

I love my silkies hate their feathered feet tho so hard to keep one of theres clean she love to stand in water she will knock over the waterer jut to stand in it i dont get it very odd

I had to put their waterer up on something kinda high so they couldn't dump it cause mine like doing the same. A plastic shoe box worked perfectly for their food and water.

Please help me!

My silkies are going on 6 weeks old and I'm just so confused!

Here's is the buff. Use to think it may have been a hen but recent took the lead for the biggest comb

This blue is still the heaviest of all four silkies and the most gentle. I figured it was a boy but who knows (not me!)

This blue is basically a smaller version of the one above with a smaller comb

This black silkie I figured was a female as she is the smallest of the bunch and has the tiniest comb. Looks like she may be getting the full hen poof

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

THIS ONE JUST STARTED CROWING TODAY :( Boy or girl? Can it still be girl? :(almost seven weeks old, quite young.. se
If it started crowing, it's a boy. Girls don't crow
Please help me! My silkies are going on 6 weeks old and I'm just so confused! Here's is the buff. Use to think it may have been a hen but recent took the lead for the biggest comb This blue is still the heaviest of all four silkies and the most gentle. I figured it was a boy but who knows (not me!) This blue is basically a smaller version of the one above with a smaller comb This black silkie I figured was a female as she is the smallest of the bunch and has the tiniest comb. Looks like she may be getting the full hen poof Your help would be greatly appreciated!
They are still kinda young.. & size doesn't matter cause my smallest one ended up being my biggest rooster.

got these pics today. Think im 100% pos i have a pair. Rosco is getting some nice waddles (i think thats what they are) and Tink just looks so girly!

Back
Top Bottom