silkie sexing

Is that a silkie?  It looks like a Polish or Spitzhauben.

Oh. I was told it was a silkie.
1f633.png

Does anyone know if a blue silkie roo and buff Orpington hen would produce sex links? My hen hatched out 3 of her 4 eggs so far and two look very similar the third looks noticeably different. They aren't coming out from under mama much still so I can't get good pics.

Does anyone know if a blue silkie roo and buff Orpington hen would produce sex links? My hen hatched out 3 of her 4 eggs so far and two look very similar the third looks noticeably different. They aren't coming out from under mama much still so I can't get good pics.

Id love to see pics. I just hatched a silkie cross. Dad is a partridge silkie roo and mom is a buff orpington. I'm curious to see how it feathers out.
1f60a.png

Id love to see pics. I just hatched a silkie cross. Dad is a partridge silkie roo and mom is a buff orpington. I'm curious to see how it feathers out.
1f60a.png
[/quote]

We will def have to compare as they grow!! Mama hatched them and she's not letting them out much yet but I'll upload mor as we go.

1f60a.png

We will def have to compare as they grow!! Mama hatched them and she's not letting them out much yet but I'll upload mor as we go.

[/quote]
Oh they are so cute! I don't have a current pic right now. Ill take one tomorrow and share as well. Its fun to watch others progress. I haven't met anyone else with this cross yet!

Back
Top Bottom