100_4818.jpg

Rain.jpg

Waterfall:

100_4802.jpg

100_4804.jpg

Lil' Blue:

100_4807.jpg

100_4808.jpg

I have a Q. should all SQ birds have a beard?

to tell the truth I like PQ better, I like to see more of their faces. I don't have any yet. but I never get burnt out at looking at them.

Quote:
Ours were named Rusty & Cookie Dough.... years ago.... may they rest in peace. Feel free to use those names if you want.
We have bbs & a few Partridge eggs in the bator and may soon have Rusty & Cookie Dough II, and Snickerdoodle & maybe Pudding.

yippiechickie.gif
28 eggs due to hatch 12/15!

Quote:
In your pictures it looks like you have PVC pipe for a fence??? That seems like a great idea and was wondering
if you could tell me a little more on how you did this.
Thanks!! Oh yea forgot to show some of my sweeties!
34701_silkiebaby6.jpg

34701_silkiebaby1.jpg

34701_roo4.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Beards or no beards have nothing to do with quality, it is just 2 different varieties of silkies. People choose which variety they want based on personal preference. There are PQ and SQ in both bearded and non-bearded. Personally I prefer bearded. So no, all SQ birds do not have beards, and not all bearded birds are SQ.
wink.png

Last edited:
What color will this chick be?
DSC05008.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC04974.jpg

I love my 6 silkies and wish they would lay.They have been on strike for 6-7 months
hu.gif

Quote:
Beards or no beards have nothing to do with quality, it is just 2 different varieties of silkies. People choose which variety they want based on personal preference. There are PQ and SQ in both bearded and non-bearded. Personally I prefer bearded. So no, all SQ birds do not have beards, and not all bearded birds are SQ.
wink.png

ok, thanks

Back
Top Bottom