Silkie thread!

Quote:
X2 I think almost all silkie people have SOME of her bloodline!

Well, I don't, but I have some from Alan's line, and that is where she got her start, too.

none in my flock either
wink.png

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
TY Silver, a lot of great info. I will take pics of the boy/cockeral and post. Dispite his "mixed heritage", he's a very sweet and pretty fellow
smile.png
I've thought about Salmon Silkies (and that's been as far as it's gone) until this guy came along...now I'm REALLY thinking
hide.gif
go ahead and
smack.gif
me, really...Have seen a few project pics, and they are very handsome to me...but so is an excellent blue...the BIRD is what I look at, not just it's 'color'
wink.png

Do you have a pic of your Salmon cock, & is he a crossbred or pure silkie, asking because I see you also breed Faverolles?​

Dad was salmon faverolle, mom was the 'salmon/blue buff/ light blue part. hen shown a page or so back
smile.png
All silkie charactoristics except feathers...only a few of them shoe a hint of silkie...Will get pics today for you.

Quote:
voted.

Thanks jferlisi!

When I checked a few minutes ago it was tied. 3.5 more hours to vote. A silkie needs to win
D.gif
I mean, what could be mre Christmassy than a Partridge Silkie in a Pear Tree?
jumpy.gif

Quote:
voted.

Thanks jferlisi!

When I checked a few minutes ago it was tied. 3.5 more hours to vote. A silkie needs to win
D.gif
jumpy.gif

I asked my friends in France to vote for you. Check the votings :)

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks jferlisi!

D.gif
jumpy.gif

I asked my friends in France to vote for you. Check the votings :)

AWESOME! Thank you!

Danny, can you send me the link to the site you asked me to look over? I lost it and cannot find your post
sad.png

Information-wise it looked awesome! If you want I can be a little nit-picky about some of the English translations--just to make it a smoother read. I hadn't yet read the cellular level stuff--needed time when I could devote to heavy thinking--but sure was looking forward to it--that is where I am really lacking in knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom