Silkie thread!

i just found some one close to me who is selling hatching eggs 25$ for a doz :D do you think thats reasonable??

Depends entirely on the quality of stock the eggs are coming from, what you are looking for, and how much you are prepared to spend.
idunno.gif

Depends entirely on the quality of stock the eggs are coming from, what you are looking for, and how much you are prepared to spend.
idunno.gif

the pictures i saw were not the best.. i found her on craigs list.. she posted breeder not hatchery SQ Blue, Black, White, Splash and some partrage.
i dont want to spent to much around 30 or so..do you think i should do more??? keep looking? idk im really not to finnikie about what they look like. i mean mine arent as pretty as some ive seen, i just want to replace the ones that passed away.
im really new at this i got my first 4 for free they were rescues really underweight one had a string wrapped around his toe so tight i almost fell off. they had bug mites and worms. and two survived to meet my other birds.

Was asked for some updated side photos of my little silkie girl yesterday and so I took them today. She was in the shade though cause I couldnt get around to it till late this evening at around 5pm. But here's some pictures, she's with some of my other silkie hens in these pics so please excuse that lol.

That dark spot on her left (our right) is a dark patch of feathers, she has some patches here and there on her face as well as the rest of her body.

Last edited:
Was asked for some updated side photos of my little silkie girl yesterday and so I took them today. She was in the shade though cause I couldnt get around to it till late this evening at around 5pm. But here's some pictures, she's with some of my other silkie hens in these pics so please excuse that lol.

That dark spot on her left (our right) is a dark patch of feathers, she has some patches here and there on her face as well as the rest of her body.

She is very preety hard to say if she's splash or paint the ones i saw yesterday i would say paint today it looks ify but I'm still gina go with paint

Back
Top Bottom