Silkie thread!

Toffee- 5 month old pullet from Catdance porcelain (self blue cream)

pen egg.
WOW! Beautiful.
But it's a dry heat(said in a whiney voice). It has been muggy here with out 90 degree weather. About 40-50%. You sweat just standing still. But not as bad as east coast humidity. That stuff makes it hard to breath.
It has been such a terrible summer for us in New England. Actually, come to think of it, winter and spring was really bas as well. But the humidity here is unlike anything I have ever seen. And it seemed to last for a month straight with no let up. Liquid skin! Then yesterday I woke up to 60 degrees and had to wear warmer clothes... gotta love NE!

WOW! Beautiful.
It has been such a terrible summer for us in New England. Actually, come to think of it, winter and spring was really bas as well. But the humidity here is unlike anything I have ever seen. And it seemed to last for a month straight with no let up. Liquid skin! Then yesterday I woke up to 60 degrees and had to wear warmer clothes... gotta love NE!
It must be being close to the coast? It's crazy. I have never seen a summer this bad.

More peep pic's, I just can't help it!

Does his one look like a black?

One of the eggs looks like a egg inside a egg? Weird.

My 5 month old Lavender boy had had wry neck for at least 2 months. He was steady, but not getting better. I finally brought out the big guns- Prednisone. He's been on it for 4 day, and he's worse!! He's practically standing on his head. :( He's getting 2.5 milligrams twice a day.

hit.gif
Pam

My Turken bred my silkie and now i have a mini-turken, I guess. This little one is 3 months old and the size of a coke can. very very very odd.

Back
Top Bottom