Silkie thread!

I got them to actually look somewhat in my direction!
wink.png
The 'baby' is in the top two pics and she is growing out to be a stunning girl! She could use more foot feathering, but she got that from her mother, who isn't very heavy on foot feathering either. The mother is the third pic. Love her round figure, and she is a natural poser.

I got them to actually look somewhat in my direction! ;) The 'baby' is in the top two pics and she is growing out to be a stunning girl! She could use more foot feathering, but she got that from her mother, who isn't very heavy on foot feathering either. The mother is the third pic. Love her round figure, and she is a natural poser.
OMG they are beautiful.

My new silkie rooster. Got him today to put with my hen(Avatar) that I have hand raised. Hope they make pretty babies
I did the exact same thing with my 2 white silkies yesterday, although I had them awhile, just had them separate for quarenteen( spelling)

I did the exact same thing with my 2 white silkies yesterday, although I had them awhile, just had them separate for quarenteen( spelling)
I have had her since she was 4 weeks, I rescued her because she had a scratch on her eye and it got infected they were going to kill her and I said no. This roo is from the same group I got her from. They had 2 and only wanted 1. Lucky me.:D

I have had her since she was 4 weeks, I rescued her because she had a scratch on her eye and it got infected they were going to kill her and I said no. This roo is from the same group I got her from. They had 2 and only wanted 1. Lucky me.:D
Our roosters look similar, but your hen has a better poof on her head than my hen, hopefully my chicks out do their parents in quality.

Back
Top Bottom